Welcome!

You are invited to read Marcus of Abderus and the Inn at the Edge of the World, a fantasy adventure novel available at Barnes and Noble Online.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Professional writing-

I would love to write professionally. I am comfortable with writing, and would be content to make writing my next career. I certainly am weary enough of this one. Eighteen years is a long time to do something like corrections, and I still have two to go to reach my goal.

Ah, but after I retire from this line of work I will be free to try something new. With the assured income of a pension, I may be in a good position to begin writing professionally. With a novel past first draft, I am closer than ever to a writing career.

One thing I must learn is how to market myself and my art on the Internet. This should prove interesting. My limited hits on this site reflect a very limited skill in Internet promotion. Perhaps I will find a way to fix that.

It is a good thing I enjoy learning. I have a lot of learning to do.

No comments: